Private Client Wealth Management
We manage a range of Discretionary Accounts, such as:-
The key points of the service are:
- Bespoke service individually tailored to each client.
- Personal contact with your Investment Manager. For biographies of our Investment Managers click here
- Detailed risk grading that takes into account each clients individual circumstances. The risk grade is agreed
with the client in advance of any transactions taking place.
- Orthodox Investment philosophy based on long term "buy and hold" strategies - no over-active management
- Direct Investment in Shares and Bonds favoured over a "Fund of Funds" approach - this significantly reduces
the fees paid by the client as it keeps expensive "sub-contracting" and "double-charging" to a minimum.
- Verifiable performance. The various Charteris Funds in their respective league tables demonstrate the level
of expertise within the Firm.
- Full tax pack sent to each client with CGT certificate at the end of each tax year and a fully itemised account of every transaction on the account. Valuations sent out at regular intervals.
- State of the art outsourced custodian and administration service. A completely automated see through processing system that handles all aspects of safe custody, dealing, valuation and administration. This scalable system allows Charteris to take on large numbers of clients without sacrificing administrative effeciencies in any way. There is a £50 per annum custody fee charged per account held. To see further information on this product, the James Brearley Pro ICON custody service, please visit www.jbrearley.co.uk or click here
- Online access to view your portfolio(s) is available.